We have given a few tips and pieces of advice for a successful application. Letter of ApplicationPlease state briefly and precisely what makes you the right person for the advertised position.What points should be included?
Curriculum VitaeYour curriculum vitae contains all your important personal information at a glance. Please arrange your details in the form of a table and in chronological order, including the corresponding periods.
- Your contact details (address, email, phone number)
- The position you are applying for
- How you heard about us
- Who you are and what is distinctive about you
- Why you would like to work for VIAS
- How you are suitable for the position
- When you can start working for us
- Whatever else we should know about you
Testimonies and certificatesIf you have or would like to upload any testimonies and certificates, please note that copies and scanned documents must be legible and of good quality.
- Personal details: name, address, email, phone, date of birth, nationality, place of birth, etc.
- School education: type of school and final examinations
- Training: occupation following training, companies
- Study: course of study, specialist subjects
- Further education: training and study courses
- Practical work: areas of application and companies
- Occupation: career stages, areas of application and companies
- Additional information: times spent abroad, social engagement, etc.
- Special skills: foreign languages, IT, additional qualifications
- Hobbies and interests